15 June 2009

Embrace: A Web Of Passion



We aren't so different you and I. We enjoy manhood. We enjoy punching kittens. But most importantly, we enjoy laughing. Second to laughing, comes amusement. Thus, it is with firm amusement that I introduce you to this week's topic for you to lust at with your eyes.

Romance novellas. 

Inspired by a friend (or two) of mine, I am about to dip my wick into something that has long been anticipated by a few of you. I'm not sure I'm up for the task, but I'm going to get this on Melvin Udall style. I've got a small dog in my lap, I cooked up some bacon, and I just tickled a little Monty Python on the ol' white and black keys. 

So here goes... I'm thinking of a man, and I'm taking away reason and accountability. 

"He stormed into the room, ablaze with fury. She could see his eyes smoldering with a flame she had yet to see before. Quietly, she gripped the counter top with one hand, and slid the carving knife out of its place with the other. If there was a moment to strike, this was it.

She had long desired him to come unto her, to shower her with the affection and attention that she had so long forgotten. But after months of toiling in her fields without once making a move upon her person, she had given up on her lust. To her, she would rather see him dead than to see him alive in her arms.

However, to her surprise he let out a roar of passion that would have seized the heart of even the most able mountain creature. It was a full-throated roar, as if the heavens had split open.

She realized quickly.... much too quickly... that she was suddenly in dire need to change her underwear. 

Could it be? Was this the moment she had longed for all these many months? Was it possible...?

Before she could even finish the next thought, she found herself backed against the counter top, with the beast simmering her eyes with the flame emitted forth from his dark set eyes. Lordy, was he a treasure to behold. His breathing captivated her, for it was like that of a wild bull which had come into her china closet and left without cleaning up. When she hired him in March, she knew in her darkest of hearts this day would come.

She found that she had released the knife, and was already being lifted into the air. His strong hands, callused from the hard labor of his lifetime, rubbed her dress against her skin. It hurt, but it hurt good.

As she stared down at him.... his biceps throbbing and his neck veins pulsing with energy, she whispered a throaty, alluring statement that failed to move him how she expected. Who was this beast? Who was this MAN?

Silence stirred the air, the energy between them so thick it was electric. Unbearable even.

Finally, the man spoke.

"Woman. You best tell me that you made the eggs right this time, or I swear on my pappa's grave I will destroy your vagina. RAWARREWARRR!"

She gulped. For the first time in months, she had made his eggs just how he liked them: Scrambled, with just the right hint of pepper. Damn. 

"Why, yes. I made them right... just the way you like it."

He put her down firmly. He threw the stool against the wall, which made her quiver down her legs in a way that was most unlady like. He didn't notice.

He picked up the spork on the table, which was left over from KFC the night before, and took a manly portion of yellow into his mouth. He chewed. Swallowed. And moaned.

The woman collapsed at that very moment, hitting her head firmly, knocking her out cold.

When the paramedics woke her up a couple hours later, they told her she had slipped on a wet spot on the floor. It was the best news she had heard in months.

As she laid in her bed, watching the paramedics leave through the window, she laughed to herself. When she turned to turn off her light however, there he was. 

Just as naked as the day he came into the world."

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.. I might have to change my.... I am going to read it over and over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dood...I think you may have just reached a new level...but I'm not sure what that level is.

    ReplyDelete