26 January 2009

You Win This Round, Blogspot



You may notice something on this dainty little visit you're making this evening.

Look around. Notice anything? You should. I'll clue you in for those of you who aren't quite up to the task of becoming of a member of the Junior Sleuths. 

My page sucks.

Yeah. Gone is the bold, commanding and superior title. In its stead, there is a dinky shadow of what once existed. It makes me weep on my knees.

Gone are my polls, my catchy little headings, and the insatiable desire for the bread of life.

For those of you curious as to what has occurred, it's simple yet complicated. Innocent yet menacing. I attempted to post up a template to create a truly rapturous page for your reading enjoyment. The aesthetics were glorious, as it truly appeared that one would be able to reach into the heavens and touch God.

Sadly, it was not to be. Now I am in the very struggle for my page's life! I've brought it back from the shallow waste of Hell, and the Hounds of Death are on its back... but still, we are prevailing.

Slowly but surely, the blog will return to its powerful stature of beauty. 

Let this be a lesson learned for all. Don't play God. It will only damn you, your friends, and your blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment