19 April 2010

When A Man Is A Woman


So I was thinking, casually of course, what would the experience of giving birth be like for a man? What would be going through his mind? What would his soul be experiencing? What exactly would happen to him?

As I thought about this, I figured that the only way to articulate my thoughts would be to do it in screenplay form. Thus, without further ado, I present to you:

BIRTH BY MAN
a film by Jonathan Martin

A man is rushed on a medical cart, doctors surrounding him. There is panic as the man SCREAMS in agony. This man is TED. Ted is a 30 something male, just like you. He's sweating, and he's heaving.

A NURSE approaches the head DOCTOR. Both are panicked, sweating, and have the shit confused out of them.
DOCTOR
Get this man into the ER, and stat! I think he's about to give birth?!

NURSE
What the shit are you talking about, man? I'm just an intern. I wasn't taught how to cope with this shit, man. I've still got two years left, and right now, I'm thinking about getting the fu---

DOCTOR
Calm yourself, Davis! I need you. We've got a skeleton crew tonight, and I'm not going to let this man die!

With that, TED begins to scream.
TED
What's happening to me? This hurts! It hurts like a son of a bitch!

DOCTOR
We think you might be pregnant.

TED
Tell me something I don't know, you FUCK!

NURSE
I think he's going into shock.

TED
I'm going to bury my knuckle into your vagina!

DOCTOR
I think his water broke.

The nurse and the doctor both look down, and see nothing but a sticky wetness all over. The nurse keels over and pukes into a waste basket as they haul Ted into the ER/Delivery room.

TED
I think I'm going to die, man. I'm going to die, man!

DOCTOR
Suck it up, you pussy!

The doctor and the nurse work frantically on the man. They've splayed his legs out, and Ted starts to moan and mumble incoherently. The Doctor puts on his mask as the nurse stands by his side, gloved up and ready to roll.

NURSE
I swear on my mother's grave, I will never sleep with a waitress again.

DOCTOR
All right, let's see what we have here--- What the shit?!

NURSE
What is it?

DOCTOR
I don't believe it... It can't be. He's... He's giving birth through his rectum!

TED
No! NOOOO!

NURSE
Do you want me to hold him down or something?

DOCTOR
I don't know.

NURSE
I've got a gun. Let me kill him. Put him out of his misery. He doesn't deserve this kind of pain, man.

TED
Do it! Kill me! Please!

DOCTOR
Damnit, boy. I won't have this man's blood on my hands!

NURSE
Too late!

The Doctor looks down at his hands. They are covered in blood. He looks at the floor below him. Blood all over.

DOCTOR
Shit. We're losing him. Its going to have to come now. PUSH!

NURSE
Oh my...

TED
Its coming out of my ass!!! Get it out! Get it out!

DOCTOR
How did... Okay... Okay... Breathe. Push! PUSH!

Ted starts screaming as he pushes. Veins are popping out of his head, and the screams are deafening. The Nurse passes out, and slip on the puddle of blood on the floor.

DOCTOR
I see it. It's crowing. Keeping pushing!

TED
I hate you, ass hole.

DOCTOR
It's coming out. For the love of all that is good and holy, what is that?!

A fist emerges from out of the sheet covering Ted's legs... and continues to grow. Its the size of a small man's arm.

DOCTOR
No. It can't be.

TED
Get it out of me! I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I hate my wife!

Suddenly, a small sized man, about 4 feet tall, explodes out of the sheet and slides across the floor of the operating room. Its covered it fluids and gnarly substance. Ted is crying. Suddenly, the newborn CHILD stirs to life, and grunts.

DOCTOR
It's alive! It lives!

TED
Kill it! Kill it now!

The child rises, and turns towards its horrified father.

CHILD
Daddy?

THE END

So, uh... yeah... that's pretty horrifying. I think I just wrote out my nightmare.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My FREAKIN hell. I think i am seriously scarred for life. to bad you didnt read this to me last night when ty was trying to violate me. My face for the shot would have been perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. elder martin. not cool dude. :/
    p.s. - sis smith agrees with me.

    ReplyDelete