10 March 2009

Trailer Madness




What you are witnessing is a project long in the works now, and finally coming to fruition. I give unto you the world premiere for the first official trailer of my documentary film I Am From Nowhere: The People History Ignored.

Along with Zack Taylor, who co-produced the film with me as well as took the still photography on the picture, we traveled on an epic journey to Poland, Slovakia, Canada, and Connecticut to get the footage necessary to put together what I hope to be a truly amazing film.

The film is about everyone's favorite Carpathians (and I'm not speaking about Vigo, although he was awesome too), the Lemkos.

Also involved with production was my mother, Karen Martin, who was the other producer, as well as our translator, Brad Powleson. 

The film was directed and is currently being edited by yours truly. 

Let me know what you think and be sure to watch it in high quality. Thank you much. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe Grandma didn't get mentioned. Epic it was.

    ReplyDelete